Partner has a strong presence in Houston, Texas. The Partner Houston office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions. Jeffrey Polasek heads the Houston office, drawing on over 20 years of experience in real estate due diligence.
Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Partner is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. Most reports are performed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13. Partner often customizes reports to meet individual client or agency lender's (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements while taking the widely varying geology and topography of Texas into consideration.
Property Condition Assessments
In addition to providing Phase I ESAs, Partner provides Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections for a wide variety of clients; including, CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines.
Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments throughout Texas in Houston, Pasadena, Meadows Place, Bellaire, Galena Park, Pearland, Channelview, San Antonio, Austin, Arlington, Odessa, Plano, El Paso and Frisco.
Phase II Environmental Testing
Partner performs Phase II Environmental Testing either in support of a financing decision or to meet the requirements of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set by ASTM E1903-11. Partner Houston staff are experienced with attributes particular to Texas including oil gas wells and state Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) regulations.
While conducting a Phase I ESA, Partner does a visual evaluation of accessible areas for the presence of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). Should it become evident that Asbestos Containing Materials may be present, Partner can perform sampling and testing to evaluate if Asbestos Containing Material is in fact present.
A zoning report is a necessary part of many real property transactions because the current owner is responsible for existing zoning violations. Partner’s Zoning Reports take usage regulations, Houston and municipality provisions into consideration as well as other regulations; such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Partner has the experience of nearly 609 projects in Houston alone since 2010. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our Houston consulting practice include:
- Partner accomplished 45 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, over half of them in Houston, for a portfolio extending across Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas and Utah.
- Partner completed a twenty-eight site portfolio of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Phase I Environmental Site Assessment updates across Texas (Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Laredo and Irving) and several other states.
- Partner conducted twenty-one Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for Petroleum Wholesale across Texas (Abbott, Caldwell, Cleveland, Georgetown, Houston, and Orem), Utah, and New Mexico.
- Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
- Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for implementation of energy efficiency projects at low income multifamily projects across the country.