Partner has a strong presence in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Partner Minneapolis office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions for multiple national clients. The Partner Minneapolis office is managed by Steve Kitzke, who leads regional operations and manages national accounts with over 20 years of experience in environmental consulting.
Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Partner is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. Most reports are performed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13. Partner often customizes reports to meet individual client or agency lender's (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements.
Property Condition Assessments
In addition to providing Phase I ESAs, Partner provides Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections for a wide variety of clients; including, CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines.
Phase II Environmental Testing
Partner performs Phase II Environmental Testing either in support of a financing decision or to meet the requirements of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA). Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set by ASTM E1903-97 guidelines. Our Minneapolis staff is familiar with the diverse geology of Minnesota, from the Canadian Shield in the North to the Driftless Zone in the Southeast.
While conducting a Phase I ESA, Partner does a visual evaluation of accessible areas for the presence of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). Should it become evident that Asbestos Containing Materials may be present, Partner can perform sampling and testing to evaluate if Asbestos Containing Material is in fact present.
A zoning report is a necessary part of many real property transactions because the current owner is responsible for existing zoning violations. Partner’s Zoning Reports take usage regulations, Minneapolis and municipality provisions into consideration as well as other regulations; such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Partner has the experience of over 368 projects in Minnesota since 2010. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our Minnesota consulting practice include:
- Partner conducted Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for a 12 site portfolio across Minnesota (Albert Lea, Alexandria, Brainerd, Milaca, Mora, St. Paul and Walker) and Iowa for Northland Restaurant Group LLC.
- Nine Phase I Environmental Site Assessments were completed by Partner for a portfolio of industrial warehouses across Minnesota (St. Paul, Savage, and Rogers) and Ohio.
- Partner completed Property Condition Reports for a 17 site portfolio across Minnesota (Lake Elmo, Mendota and Eagan) and the country.
- Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
- Our sister company, Partner Energy, secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for implementation of energy efficiency projects at low income multifamily projects across the country.