Charlotte, North Carolina
Partner has a strong presence in Charlotte, North Carolina through the entity Partner Engineering North Carolina, PLLC. The Partner North Carolina office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions. Leading our Charlotte team is Kimberly Houston with over 11 years of experience in the real estate due diligence field and a strong background in providing environmental due diligence for debt and equity transactions.
Partner is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. Most reports are performed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-05. Partner often customizes reports to meet individual client or agency lender's (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements. Our Charlotte professionals are Carolinians who understand the mixture of agricultural and forestland areas, as well as metropolitan and historical communities with complex site histories, that are found in the Carolinas.
In addition to providing Phase I ESAs, Partner provides Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections for a wide variety of clients; including, CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines.
Partner performs Phase II Environmental Testing either in support of a financing decision or to meet the requirements of the North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources (NCDENR). Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set by ASTM E1903-27(2002). Partner understands the varying geology of the Carolinas, including the Coastal Plains, Piedmont, and Blue Ridge Mountain physiological provinces.
While conducting a Phase I ESA, Partner does a visual evaluation of accessible areas for the presence of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). Should it become evident that Asbestos Containing Materials may be present, Partner can perform sampling and testing to evaluate if Asbestos Containing Material is in fact present.
A zoning report is a necessary part of many real property transactions because the current owner is responsible for existing zoning violations. Partner’s Zoning Reports take usage regulations, Charlotte and municipality provisions into consideration as well as other regulations; such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Since 2010 Partner has completed over 1,261 jobs in North Carolina, 854 of which were Phase I Environmental Site Assessments. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our North Carolina consulting practice include:
• Partner completed a Property Condition Report for the NASCAR Hall of Fame located in Charlotte, NC.
• Partner conducted Property Condition Reports for a 44 site portfolio of health care facilities for Ventas Healthcare Properties, Inc. across the country, including several locations in North Carolina (Durham, Elizabeth, Henderson, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, Wilmington and Zebulon).
• Partner performed a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, Property Inspections, including subspecialist inspections for Roofing and MEP (Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing), and provided a Property Condition Report for the Medical Park of Cary, NC.
• Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML ) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
• Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for implementation of energy efficiency projects at low income multifamily projects across the country.
Find us on Google Maps
8000 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 104, Charlotte, NC 28226
For More Information
- Kimberly Houston