Partner has a strong presence in Philadelphia, Pennyslvania. The Partner Philadelphia office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions. The Partner Philadelphia office is led by Aaron Epstein, PG, with 15 years of experience in environmental and geotechnical engineering.
Partner is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. Most reports are performed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13. Partner often customizes reports to meet individual client or agency lender's (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements and recognizes the complex geology and hydrology of Pennsylvania.
While conducting a Phase I ESA, Partner does a visual evaluation of accessible areas for the presence of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). Should it become evident that ACMs may be present, Partner can perform sampling and testing to evaluate if ACM is in fact present.
In addition to providing Phase I ESAs, Partner provides Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections for a wide variety of clients; including, CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines.
Partner performs Phase II Environmental Testing either in support of a financing decision or to meet the requirements of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set by ASTM E1903-97(2002).
Partner Philadelphia staff is experienced with the numerous variables and approaches associated with Pennsylvania Act 2 (the Land Recycling Program) and unique environmental issues local to Pennsylvania, such as Marcellus natural gas drilling.
A zoning report is a necessary part of many real property transactions because the current owner is responsible for existing zoning violations. Partner’s Zoning Reports take usage regulations, Philadelphia and municipality provisions into consideration as well as other regulations; such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Partner has completed engineering assessments on all types of commercial real estate including office, retail, multi-family, industrial, and hospitality. Some recent Pennsylvania projects and experience include:
• Partner provided a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment and Property Condition Assessment for a golf course in Avondale, PA.
• Partner has completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Testing, and radon screening for a portfolio for 23 chain hotels across Pennsylvania (Bethlehem, Danville, Harrisburg, Malvern, Moosic and Shamokin Dam) and several other Northeastern states.
• Partner conducted 24 Phase I Environmental site Assessments of medical facilities in Pennsylvania (Bethel Park, Clearfield, Dresher, Greensburg, Hazel Township, Lower Burrell, Monogahela and Norristown) and several other states for US Bank.
• Partner completed Property Condition Reports for 26 parking structures in Pennsylvania (Coraopolis, Essington and Philadelphia) and nationwide for Wells Fargo.
• Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML ) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
• Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for implementation of energy efficiency projects at low income multifamily projects across the country.
Find us on Google Maps
2000 Sproul Road, Suite 106, Broomall, PA 19008
For More Information
- Aaron Epstein, PG