Partner has a strong presence in Phoenix, Arizona. The Partner Phoenix office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions. The Phoenix office is led by Kathryn Peacock with over 10 years in the enviromental consulting industry and extensive experience in due diligence assessments.
Partner is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. Most reports are performed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13. Partner often customizes reports to meet individual client or agency lender's (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements.
Our Phoenix staff is familiar with the many environmental conditions that distinguish Arizona from other parts of the country, from drywells to fluctuating groundwater, and integrate regional knowledge into their reports.
In addition to providing Phase I ESAs, Partner provides Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections for a wide variety of clients; including, CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines.
Partner is a coordinator of American Land Title Association (ALTA) Surveys/American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM), Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, and Zoning Reports across the United States for use in commercial transactions. We effectively handle, and facilitate the coordination of surveyors, title, ordering, process, product and delivery. We manage the entire process of acquiring your survey and can effectively manage single-site or multi-site transactions.
Partner performs Phase II Environmental Testing either in support of a financing decision or to meet the requirements of the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ). Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set by ASTM E1903-11.
Our Phoenix environmental professionals are knowledgeable of local history and agencies, such as historical fueling stations and the Water Quality Assurance Fund (WQARF) through the Remedial Projects Section of ADEQ.
Partner can provide geotechnical consulting services in Arizona and the United States during any project phase. These services are frequently advised and/or required in the planning and design phases when the critical soil information is used by other design professionals and general contractors to properly size structural elements and plan for the right construction techniques. For repair or renovation projects in existing structures, these services can be critical in understanding building distress or failures, and for predicting long-term performance and maintenance costs.
Our team understands the geotechnical issues that can challenge building performance in the Arizona terrain and environment. Our Phoenix geotechnical laboratory is equipped to provide accurate and timely results to aid in our engineering and consulting practice.
While conducting a Phase I ESA, Partner does a visual evaluation of accessible areas for the presence of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). Should it become evident that Asbestos Containing Materials may be present, Partner can perform sampling and testing to evaluate if Asbestos Containing Material is in fact present.
A zoning report is a necessary part of many real property transactions because the current owner is responsible for existing zoning violations. Partner’s Zoning Reports take usage regulations, Phoenix and municipality provisions into consideration as well as other regulations; such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Partner has the experience of over 1,205 projects in Arizona since 2010.
Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our Arizona consulting practice include:
• Partner completed Historical Records and Document Reviews for a 31 site portfolio across Arizona (Glendale, Tucson, Tolleson, and Tumacaori), California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Minnesota, and Iowa for TerraCotta Group.
• Thirty-eight Property Inspections were completed by Partner for a portfolio of mobile home parks across Arizona (Glendale, Mesa, Queen, Phoenix, Prescott, and Tucson), California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Texas for Union Bank.
• Partner conducted Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Reports, including Roofing, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing), and structural subspecialist inspections, for five medical research facilities throughout Arizona (Glendale, North Scottsdale, Peoria, and Phoenix).
• Partner completed an equity-level Property Condition Assessment (PCA), Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), and a Geotechnical Peer Review on a two-building medical campus in Phoenix, Arizona. The buildings consisted of 120,380 square feet and three stories, with an additional two-story parking garage. The Equity PCA included specialist inspectors to evaluate the structural, roofing, mechanical and elevator systems.
• Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
• Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for implementation of energy efficiency projects at low income multifamily projects across the country.
Find us on Google Maps
4518 N. 12th Street, Suite 201, Phoenix, AZ 85016
For More Information
- Kathryn Peacock
- Matthew Marcus, PE, RG