Salt Lake City, Utah
Partner has a strong presence in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Partner Utah office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions. Heading the Utah office is Marshall Stanclift, with substantial experience in the commercial real estate industry fulfilling the environmental needs of lending institutions across the country.
Partner is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. Most reports are performed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13. Partner often customizes reports to meet individual client or agency lender's (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements, taking into consideration Utah's diverse geology, climate, and topography.
In addition to providing Phase I ESAs, Partner provides Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections for a wide variety of clients; including, CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines.
Partner performs Phase II Environmental Testing either in support of a financing decision or to meet the requirements of the Utah Environmental Protection Agency (UEPA). Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set by ASTM E1903-11.
Utah's Department of Environmental Quality requires that any consultant that provides advice or makes conclusions regarding underground storage tanks for a fee to have a Certified UST Consultant License. Soil and groundwater samples collected at underground storage tanks should be collected by a certified Soil and Groundwater Sampler, otherwise, the DEQ will not accept the results. This can be important if the results are ever needed to try to gain site closure.
While conducting a Phase I ESA, Partner does a visual evaluation of accessible areas for the presence of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). Should it become evident that Asbestos Containing Materials may be present, Partner can perform sampling and testing to evaluate if Asbestos Containing Material is in fact present.
A zoning report is a necessary part of many real property transactions because the current owner is responsible for existing zoning violations. Partner’s Zoning Reports take usage regulations, Salt Lake City and municipality provisions into consideration as well as other regulations; such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Utah Project Experience
Partner has completed engineering assessments on all types of commercial real estate including office, retail, multi-family, industrial, and hospitality. Some recent Utah projects and experience include:
• Partner conducted Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for a portfolio of 45 gas stations across Utah (Monroe and Washington), Texas, Kansas, New Mexico and Colorado.
• Partner completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Testing for four national chain auto repair facilities in Vernal, UT.
• Partner completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and radon screenings for a 32 site portfolio of Oak Tree Inn Hotels in Milford, UT and across the country.
• Partner's Construction Risk Management team completed Document & Cost Reviews and regular Construction Progress Monitoring for 6 sites in Utah including offices and a big box retailer.
• Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML) reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
• Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for implementation of energy efficiency projects at low income multifamily projects across the country.
Find us on Google Maps
488 East Winchester Street, Murray, UT 84107
For More Information
- Marshall Stanclift