Partner has a strong presence in Seattle, Washington. The Partner Washington office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions.
Partner is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. Most reports are performed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13. Partner often customizes reports to meet individual client or agency lender's (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements and is familiar with the specifications of the Washington Department of Ecology.
Partner performs Phase II Environmental Testing either in support of a financing decision or to meet the requirements of the Washington Department of Ecology. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set by ASTM E1903-11 while taking into account the unique geology of Washington, from shallow groundwater to glacial till.
In addition to providing Phase I ESAs, Partner provides Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections for a wide variety of clients; including, CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines.
While conducting a Phase I ESA, Partner does a visual evaluation of accessible areas for the presence of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). Should it become evident that Asbestos Containing Materials may be present, Partner can perform sampling and testing to evaluate if Asbestos Containing Material is in fact present.
A zoning report is a necessary part of many real property transactions because the current owner is responsible for existing zoning violations. Partner’s Zoning Reports take usage regulations, Seattle and municipality provisions into consideration as well as other regulations; such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Washington Project Experience
Partner has the experience of over 1,396 projects in Washington since 2010. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our Washington consulting practice include:
• Partner conducted ongoing Construction Progress Monitoring (CPM) during radon mitigation system installation at a multifamily property in Vancouver, Washington. The property included 39 two-story buildings. The construction progress inspections took place over several months.
• Partner completed Property Inspections on a 49 site portfolio of mobile home parks and multifamily properties for Union Bank, eight of which were located throughout Washington (Bellevue, Bellingham, Lynnwood, Seattle, Silverdale, Shoreline and Spokane).
• Partner completed Property Inspections on another portfolio of mobile home parks and multifamily properties for Union Bank consisting of 31 sites with twelve locations in Washington (Bellingham, Bothell, Gig Harbor, Kenmore, Lacey, Lakewood, Olympia, Seattle, Tacoma, Tumwater and Shoreline).
• Partner conducted Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Document and Cost Reviews, and Operation and Maintenance Plans for the FDIC across a 42 site portfolio located throughout Washington (Bothell, Edmonds, Everett, Lynnwood, Mukilteo, Olympia, Snohomish and Tumwater).
• Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and Probable Maximum Loss (PML) reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
• Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for implementation of energy efficiency projects at low income multifamily projects across the country.