HUD NEWS: MAP GUIDE 2016 update!
The HUD Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) Guide has been revised as of January 29, 2016.
Partner provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), HUD Form 4128 Reports, and the Physical Inspection Report (PIR) componenet of the Project Capital Needs Assessments (PCNAs) for HUD/FHA Mortgage Lenders nationwide. We have successfully completed hundreds of HUD Multifamily Accelerated Process (MAP) and LEAN healthcare projects nationwide. Currently, Partner is providing environmental and engineering due diligence for the following programs:
- 223(f)/223(a)(7) - purchase or refinancing of existing multifamily rental housing
- 232(f)/ 232(a)(7) - purchase or refinancing of existing nursing homes, intermediate care facilities, board and care homes and assisted-living facilities with or without repairs of existing projects not requiring substantial rehabilitation
- 221(d)(4) - new construction and substantial rehabilitation of multi-family, nursing homes, intermediate care facilities, board and care homes, and assisted-living facilities
- RAD (Rental Assistance Demonstration) PNA - Green Physical Needs Assessment (w/ energy audit component and RAD Tool); conversion of at-risk public and assisted housing to long-term Section 8 rental assistance contracts
- LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) Pilot Program – streamlined process for securing permanent financing for preserving older Section 8 tax credit properties via a modified 223(f) process (i.e., moderate rehabilitation)
Partner provides Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports in support of FHA Loans to assist HUD and FHA Lenders in understanding seismic risk.
For sample reports, qualification packages, client references, price quotes or additional information please contact us.