A 20 year industry veteran, Ronnie Harrell is a National Client Manager with Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
Ronnie works hand in hand with his clients and guides them through the due diligence process. He provides experienced consulting for acquisitions, investment management, in-house counsel and other teams (including outside counsel, joint-venture partners, real estate brokers and third-party consultants). He helps clients identify and resolve or quantify issues impacting investment returns.
Ronnie’s assessment and consulting includes due diligence services:
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Property Condition Assessments
- Zoning Compliance
- Seismic Surveys
- Construction Risk Management
- Building Technology Assessment and Solutions
- Alta Survey
- National/Regional Banks
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Real Estate Investment/Development Firms
- Multifamily Agency Lenders
- Insurance Companies
- Corporate Real Estate Departments