Our ESG Commitment
Living out ESG principles every day.
Together with our clients, we’re helping to make the nation’s building stock cleaner, greener, healthier and more resilient, and we are practicing what we preach along the way.
We’re helping to make the nation’s building stock cleaner through:
- 100,000+ Environmental Site Assessments
- 10,000+ Phase II Subsurface Investigations
- 1,500+ Phase III/Cleanup projects
We’re making the nation’s real estate greener through:
- 5,500+ Buildings Benchmarked
- 1,000+ ESG Benchmarking Checklists
- 5,000+ Energy & Water Audits
- 300+ Green Building Certifications
- 5,000+ Financial Incentive Projects
- 600+ Energy Star Certifications
- 5,500+ Compliance Projects
- 750+ Renewable Energy projects, including turning brownfields into solar developments
- A Roof Management program that helps clients reduce consumption by extending the lives of their roofs
Partner walks the walk. We consider the environmental impact of our business decisions and continually seek to improve the sustainability of our operations, in big ways and small.
Partner’s west coast headquarters in Torrance, CA was completely green retrofitted to become LEED and Energy Star certified and includes rooftop solar, cool roof, solar tubes, energy and water efficient fixtures, and EV charging stations. Partner's future east coast headquarters in Asbury, NJ is currently being renovated and we are pursuing Green Globes for New Construction certification. We are benchmarking our other owned real estate assets with the goal of energy and water use reductions.
We maintain electric vehicles as part of our fleet and our staffing team minimizes our travel-related carbon footprint by planning the most efficient assignments. Day to day, we seek to minimize our impact through measures such as waste reduction and recycling.
We’re helping to create healthier, safer buildings and thriving communities through:
- 30,000+ Asbestos/Lead/Radon/Mold projects
- 3,000+ Health & Safety Audit/Compliance projects
- 60,000+ projects in support of Affordable Housing
- 200+ Historic Architecture consulting projects
Our mission statement is to be the best home for talented professionals in our field. We live this out by supporting our staff with competitive benefits, wellness programs, strong culture, training & growth opportunities, and a commitment to safety.
Partner is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We are proud of our diverse makeup. We’ve always been an inclusive meritocracy with people from all backgrounds and starting out diverse has propagated that culture. Partner’s diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions; transfers; layoffs; terminations; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity that encourages and enforces respectful communication and cooperation between all employees as well as teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives. All employees of Partner have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
We and our staff are passionate about giving back to our communities. Partner has a robust charitable program including a nationwide partnership with Habitat for Humanity, employee donation matching, and employee-led initiatives like blood drives, food banks, and adopt-a-family drives, to name a few.
Since our inception, we’ve helped real estate investors manage risk in their portfolio with our due diligence and consulting services. We also help companies create process and transparency around their ESG programs.
It’s critical that you have a reputable Partner for your real estate business – our internal governance policies and practices are best in class.
Strong governance is woven throughout Partner’s operations and organization, and includes but is not limited to:
- Hands-on executive committee and department leaders that regularly meet and review our governance practices
- Strong financial stability and business insurance
- Legal and risk management team and protocols
- Information security and cybersecurity practices and teams
- Public relations and crisis management team
- Human resources, people and culture, and employee wellness teams and programs
- Safety leaders at the corporate and department level
- Regular training for all employees on cybersecurity, safety, legal and risk management, HR practices, and more
- Codes of conduct for all employees and principles
- A high degree of transparency throughout the company
We’re helping to improve the resilience of buildings through:
- 400+ Climate Hazard & Property Resilience Studies
- 13,000+ Seismic Risk Assessments
- 2,000+ Structural Assessments
- 300+ Seismic Retrofits
- 600+ Hurricane response assessments
Our internal risk management and resiliency practices ensure our stability for our employees and clients.
Our business continuity and disaster mitigation/response plans, as well as our strong governance practices, ensure that we minimize business interruptions, protect against risks, and ensure we can continue to support our employees and clients through challenging times.