Partner has a strong presence in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Partner Minneapolis office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, ADA Surveys, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions for multiple national clients. The Partner Minneapolis office is managed by Aaron Kovan, LEED AP.
Partner has the experience of over 1800 projects in Minnesota since 2010. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our Minnesota consulting practice include:
- Partner conducted Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for a 12-site portfolio across Minnesota (Albert Lea, Alexandria, Brainerd, Milaca, Mora, St. Paul and Walker) and Iowa for Northland Restaurant Group LLC.
- Nine Phase I Environmental Site Assessments were completed by Partner for a portfolio of industrial warehouses across Minnesota (St. Paul, Savage, and Rogers) and Ohio.
- Partner completed Property Condition Reports for a 17-site portfolio across Minnesota (Lake Elmo, Mendota and Eagan) and the country.
- Partner completed a 30-site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
- Our sister company, Partner Energy, secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for the implementation of energy efficiency projects at low-income multifamily projects across the country.