Partner has a strong presence throughout New England and the greater Boston area. The Boston Partner team provides 21E Environmental reports, or Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Phase II Environmental Testing, Property Condition Reports, Asbestos Surveys, ADA Surveys, and Lead Testing in support of local and nationwide commercial and multifamily real estate transactions.
Massachusetts Project Experience
Partner has completed engineering assessments on all types of commercial real estate including office, retail, multi-family, industrial, and hospitality. Some recent Massachusetts projects and experience include:
- Partner provided Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Property Condition Reports, roofing inspections, and asbestos screening for a 13-site portfolio of business office buildings across the country including West Bridgewater, MA.
- Partner provided a multitude of services for a 16-site portfolio of medical buildings throughout North Adams, MA, New York, and Florida, including; Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Asbestos Screening, and Property Condition Reports with subspecialist inspections of roofing and MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing).
- Partner completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Reports for a portfolio of 14 government buildings nationwide, including Massachusetts (Gloucester and Lawrence).
- Partner conducted Phase I Environmental Site Assessments of 13 sites for Anheuser-Busch, Inc. in Medford, MA, and across the country.
- German bank Eurhypo AG, specializing in commercial real estate, requested Partner provide Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Reports for a 40-site portfolio across the United States, including locations in Massachusetts (Burlington and Swansea).