Partner has been experiencing growth in New Jersey, building a strong presence there. The Partner New Jersey offices are located in Eatontown and Newark. Partner provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, ADA Surveys, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions in New Jersey. Additionally, Partner has LSRP professionals experienced with the NJDEP’s cleanup standards and processes. The Eatontown office is led by President Frank Romeo.
New Jersey Project Experience
Since 2010 Partner has completed over 7,000 jobs in New Jersey. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our New Jersey consulting practice include:
- Partner completed a Property Condition Assessment (PCA) on Newport Tower, a high-rise office tower in New Jersey. The PCA included a lengthy building inspection of the 36-story, 1.1 million square foot high-rise.
- Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML) reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
- Partner navigated a complex portfolio of nine manufacturing facilities with New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) coordination that included a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment and Phase II Environmental Testing, as well as subsequent Site Characterization with soil sampling, Remediation, including soil excavation and disposal, and a Remedial Action Report.
- Partner completed a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment and Phase II Environmental Testing, as well as subspecialist inspections, of four former waste service sites in New Jersey. Partner also completed the subsequent remedial action preparation, remediation and RAO report preparation. Some of the remedial processes Partner implemented were in situ chemical oxidation injections, monitoring and vacuuming of wells, and free product recovery.
- Together with our sister company Partner Energy, Partner completed 4 investment grade energy audits, energy efficiency design projects, and construction management of energy efficiency measures for the New Jersey Weatherization Program.
- Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for the implementation of energy efficiency projects at low-income multifamily projects across the country.