Partner Assessment Corp. offers a variety of assessment and consulting services in White Plains such as Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Asbestos Surveys, Property Condition Assessments, ADA Surveys, and Zoning Reports. Partner’s White Plains-based team and additional professionals located in New York have a long history of working in the state and a deep understanding of New York’s regulatory landscape.
Partner Assessment Corporation provides assessment and consulting services in the State of New York. PSG Engineering and Geology DPC provide professional services in the State of New York. These services include site/civil engineering, MEP design and consulting, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, site remediation, and brownfields redevelopment.
Partner Assessment Corp. offers the following services in the State of New York:
- Building Assessments, including Property Condition Reports
- Environmental Consulting, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Industrial Hygiene, including Asbestos Surveys and Lead-Based Paint Testing
- Health, Safety and Regulatory Compliance, including Training and Right-To-Know / Hazard Communication
- Construction Risk Management, including Construction Progress Monitoring
PSG Engineering, DPC offers the following services in the State of New York:
- Site Civil Engineering
- MEP Design and Consulting
- Structural Engineering, including Structural Inspections and Seismic Risk Assessments
- Site Remediation, including Remedial Cost Estimates
- Phase II ESAs