Partner has a strong presence in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Partner Philadelphia office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, Construction Services, Renewable Energy, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions. The Partner Philadelphia office is led by Brian Ward who has 20 years of experience applying engineering expertise to the construction management arena.
Partner has completed engineering assessments on all types of commercial real estate including office, retail, multifamily, industrial, and hospitality. Some recent Pennsylvania projects and experience include:
- Partner provided a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment and Property Condition Assessment for a golf course in Avondale, PA.
- Partner has completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Testing, and radon screening for a portfolio for 23 chain hotels across Pennsylvania (Bethlehem, Danville, Harrisburg, Malvern, Moosic, and Shamokin Dam) and several other Northeastern states.
- Partner conducted 24 Phase I Environmental site Assessments of medical facilities in Pennsylvania (Bethel Park, Clearfield, Dresher, Greensburg, Hazel Township, Lower Burrell, Monogahela, and Norristown) and several other states for US Bank.
- Partner completed Property Condition Reports for 26 parking structures in Pennsylvania (Coraopolis, Essington, and Philadelphia) and nationwide for Wells Fargo.
- Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for the implementation of energy efficiency projects at low-income multifamily projects across the country.