Partner has a strong presence in Phoenix, Arizona. The Partner Phoenix office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, ADA Surveys, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions. The Phoenix office is led by Kathryn Peacock with over 20 years in the environmental consulting industry and extensive experience in due diligence assessments.
Partner has the experience of over 5,000 projects in Arizona since 2010. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our Arizona consulting practice include:
- Partner completed Historical Records and Document Reviews for a 31 site portfolio across Arizona (Glendale, Tucson, Tolleson and Tumacaori), California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Minnesota and Iowa for TerraCotta Group.
- Thirty-eight Property Inspections were completed by Partner for a portfolio of mobile home parks across Arizona (Glendale, Mesa, Queen, Phoenix, Prescott, and Tucson), California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Texas for Union Bank.
- Partner conducted Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Reports, including Roofing, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) and structural subspecialist inspections, for five medical research facilities throughout Arizona (Glendale, North Scottsdale, Peoria, and Phoenix).
- Partner completed an equity-level Property Condition Assessment (PCA), Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), and a Geotechnical Peer Review on a two-building medical campus in Phoenix, Arizona. The buildings comprised 120,380 square feet and three stories, with an additional two-story parking garage. The Equity PCA included specialist inspectors to evaluate the structural, roofing, mechanical, and elevator systems.
- Partner completed a 30-site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs), and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
- Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for implementation of energy efficiency projects at low-income multifamily projects across the country.