As part of the Florida operations, our Jacksonville office is well-positioned to support local and national commercial and multifamily real estate transactions. Our presence in the First Coast market allows us to provide our clients with a full range of services including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Phase II Environmental Testing as well as Property Condition Assessments (PCAs), Asbestos, Radon and other Industrial Hygiene Services. The Jacksonville office allows a 2-hour drive to worksites in Tallahassee, Daytona Beach, Gainesville, and Ocala, as well as access to Savannah, Brunswick, and other Southeast Georgia areas. Partner Jacksonville staff understand the unique environment and regulatory framework in Florida. The northeast Florida operations are led by Michael Emilio, who has over 20 years of experience providing technical and management expertise on due diligence projects for numerous local and national clients.
Northeast Florida Project Experience
Partner has experience with over 8,000 projects in Florida since 2010. Some recent projects and experiences that provide insight into our Jacksonville consulting practice include:
- Partner conducted ongoing Construction Progress Monitoring (CPM) during a retail shopping center development in the fast-growing Southside area of Jacksonville. The property includes 10 retail buildings. The construction progress inspections took place over several months.
- Partner completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) reports on a six-site portfolio of multifamily properties for a prominent regional bank, four of which were located in the NE Florida region (Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, and St. Augustine).
- Partner conducted Phase I ESAs and Property Condition Assessments (PCA), Document, and Cost Reviews, for numerous hotel and multifamily facilities located throughout the region (Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, and Jacksonville).
- Partner conducted a Phase I ESA, a PCA, and an ATLA Survey for a new office building development along Gate Parkway.
- Partner conducted a limited Industrial Hygiene Assessment of a downtown Jacksonville office building to evaluate the potential for moisture intrusion, mold growth, and to evaluate indoor air quality.
- Partner completed Phase I (ESAs), a comprehensive asbestos survey and abatement oversight of high-end retail properties in Ponte Vedra Beach. The Phase I ESAs, and asbestos work were conducted for an equity client acquiring and renovating the retail complex.