Partner has a strong presence in Detroit, Michigan. The Partner Michigan office provides numerous services in support of commercial real estate transactions including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs), Documentation of Due Care Compliance (Due Care Plans), ADA Surveys, Property Condition Assessments and Asbestos Surveys.
Since 2011 Partner has completed nearly 3,000 projects across Michigan. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our Michigan consulting practice include:
- Partner conducted a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, Property Condition Assessment, and Asbestos Inspection for a large industrial center in Detroit consisting of 20 buildings totaling over one million square feet.
- Partner performed Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for a high-rise apartment building located in Midtown Detroit. The assessments of former on-site automotive, gasoline dispensing, and dry cleaning services for this Section 8, income-based high-rise apartment community took into consideration senior, family, and handicapped populations.
- At a desirable location on the border of the Grand Circus Park Historic District in Detroit, Partner completed a land survey for large, renovated apartment buildings.
- For a prominent 10-story commercial building overlooking Campus Martius Park in Downtown Detroit, Partner conducted a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment and Property Condition Assessment.
- Partner performed Construction Progress Monitoring for a construction Lender during the construction of three high-rise apartment buildings in Downtown Detroit with views of the Detroit River and Canada.