Partner has a strong presence in Charlotte, North Carolina through the entity Partner Engineering North Carolina, PLLC. The Partner North Carolina office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, Property Condition Assessments, ADA Surveys, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions.
Since 2010 Partner has completed over 4,000 jobs in North Carolina. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our North Carolina consulting practice include:
- Partner completed a Property Condition Report for the NASCAR Hall of Fame located in Charlotte, NC.
- Partner conducted Property Condition Reports for a 44 site portfolio of health care facilities for Ventas Healthcare Properties, Inc. across the country, including several locations in North Carolina (Durham, Elizabeth, Henderson, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, Wilmington, and Zebulon).
- Partner performed a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, Property Inspections, including subspecialist inspections for Roofing and MEP (Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing), and provided a Property Condition Report for the Medical Park of Cary, NC.
- Partner completed a 30 site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML ) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs were conducted for an equity client.
- Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for the implementation of energy efficiency projects at low-income multifamily projects across the country.