Partner has a strong presence in Plano, Texas. The Partner Plano office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental testing, ADA Surveys, Property Condition Assessments, and Asbestos Surveys in support of commercial real estate transactions. Summer Gell leads the Plano team with almost 20 years of experience in real estate due diligence.
Partner has completed engineering assessments on all types of commercial real estate including office, retail, multi-family, industrial, and hospitality. Some recent projects and experience that provide insight into our Dallas consulting practice include:
- Partner completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for a 175 property portfolio across the country. Fifty-three of those projects were in Texas with 11 of them in Dallas.
- Partner completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Testing, and Property Condition Reports on a five-site portfolio in Dallas.
- Partner completed $56K worth of work, including A Phase I Environmental Site Assessment with a sub-specialist inspection for MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) and a Property Condition Report for an airport in Addison, Texas.
- Partner completed a 30-site portfolio throughout the country, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Property Condition Assessments (PCAs), and seismic Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports on properties. The Phase I ESAs, PCAs, and PMLs w conducted for an equity client.
- Our sister company Partner Energy secured $13 million of ARRA grants and loans for the implementation of energy efficiency projects at low-income multifamily projects across the country.